Clutches can be the smallest handbags on Earth, but I believe some of them can be considered as works of art. They have recently been very popular, appearing on almost every single catwalk for the last few seasons and – as I can see – spring and summer 2009 is also going to be rich in clutches. The thing is, that for SS09 clutches are going to be less showy and polished, because such a glare doesn’t go with the main SS09 trend – a mariner style.
But coming bact to the FW08 season, there is something about the Prada ones that makes them totally exceptional. It may be the exclusive fabrics they are made with, it can be the embellishment. I’m not exactly sure what it is, but the fact is that fall 2008 and winter 2009 Prada’s collection of clutches have become cult. They are – still – very luxurious and will definitely perk up every wardrobe!
Here are my favourite 6 ones:
1. Prada – bluberry satin jeweled clutch
2. Prada – satin jeweled clutch
3. Prada – black pleated leather clutch
4. Prada – basketwoven leather origami detail clutch
5. Prada – lead lambskin ruffle detail clutch
6. Prada – grey metallic leather bow detail clutch