What happened at the Golden Globes this year?
- Robert Downey Jr. won the best musical or comedy actor in a motion picture for his “Sherlock Holmes” role
- “Avatar” was chosen best movie drama
- James Cameron won for best movie director
- Meryl Streep won her seventh Golden Globe (!!!), this time she won for best actress in a comedy or musical movie – “Julie & Julia”
- Sandra Bullock won the best performance by an actress in a motion picture (drama) category for her role in “The Blind Side”
- “The Hangover” won for best comedy or musical movie
- many celebrities wore red and yellow ribbons to remind of Tuesday’s earthquake in Haiti
- oh and a Polish accent: Colin Farrell arrived with his girlfriend, Polish actress Alicja Bachleda-Curuś who is also a mother of his son, Henry (4 months), besides she looked gorgeous even though people criticised her for not pulling up her navy gown
Who was at 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards and what did they wear?
- Penélope Cruz in a black figure-hugging Armani Privé gown accessorized with Chopard diamonds
- Sandra Bullock in a violet Bottega Veneta gown with a sheer skirt accompanied with glamorous diamonds from Lorraine Schwartz
- Emily Blunt in pink ruffled Dolce & Gabbana gown worn along with Lorraine Schwartz cuffs and a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch
- Heidi Klum in a pale blue crystal-studded Roberto Cavalli gown accessorized with a diamond Lorraine Schwartz choker
- Jennifer Garner in a shimmering Versace gown paired with Bulgari diamonds
- Marion Cotillard in John Galliano for Christian Dior gown accompanied with Chopard diamonds