As seen in the local flower shops and ice-cream stores, laydylike sheer pastels reign supreme this spring. They epitomize femininity and project the fresh romanticism of young love. Add a touch of flair to your nails thanks to these refreshing pastel nail colours for spring.View Post
Who was at 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards and what did they wear?
- Angelina Jolie wore an emerald long-sleeved Versace Atelier gown (encrusted with Swarovski crystals) that she paired with Salvatore Ferragamo shoes.
- Anne Hathaway wore a full-length amber Giorgio Armani Privé gown. She completed her shimmering look with with Van Cleef & Arpels gems and a Roger Vivier minaudiere purse.
- Christina Hendricks chose a red, one-ruffled-shouldered gown by Romona Keveza. She completed her look with Chopard jewellery and Judith Leiber clutch.
- Dianna Agron opted for a pleated pastel J. Mendel gown that she accessorized with Cathy Waterman diamond mesh collar necklace and a Salvatore Ferragamo minaudiere.
- Eva Longoria stepped out in a super long train dress from Zac Posen. She completed her look with Sergio Rossi shoes and Neil Lane earrings.
- Halle Berry chose a sexy lingerie-inspired Nina Ricci gown with a sheer train. Ravishing!
- January Jones was red hot in a revealing Versace gown that she accessorized with subtle bracelets.
- Megan Fox wore a soft-pink Giorgio Armani Privé gown with an asymmetrical Swarovski adorned strap and a pair of Brian Atwood sandals.
- Mila Kunis stepped out in an emerald Vera Wang dress and Lorraine Schwartz jewellery. As for accessories, she chose Judith Leiber clutch and Yves Saint Laurent shoes.
- Pregnant and award-winning Natalie Portman looked stunning in a petal-pink satin Viktor & Rolf gown, Tiffany & Co. jewellery and a Dior clutch. The gown had an intriguing red rose embellishment.
- Sandra Bullock showed off her new hairstyle featuring bangs and a draped and embellished Jenny Packham dress.
- Olivia Wilde went for a wonderful strapless Marchesa ballgown. She accessorized her chocolate brown gown with Christian Louboutin shoes and Tiffany & Co. jewellery.