Whether you like it or no, the cool weather is around the corner. The good news is that Fall is the best season for fashion because it is the time to master layers, jewel colours and bold accessories. Let’s talk about the must have items for your wardrobe.View Post
Who was at 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards and what did they wear?
- Angelina Jolie wore an emerald long-sleeved Versace Atelier gown (encrusted with Swarovski crystals) that she paired with Salvatore Ferragamo shoes.
- Anne Hathaway wore a full-length amber Giorgio Armani Privé gown. She completed her shimmering look with with Van Cleef & Arpels gems and a Roger Vivier minaudiere purse.
- Christina Hendricks chose a red, one-ruffled-shouldered gown by Romona Keveza. She completed her look with Chopard jewellery and Judith Leiber clutch.
- Dianna Agron opted for a pleated pastel J. Mendel gown that she accessorized with Cathy Waterman diamond mesh collar necklace and a Salvatore Ferragamo minaudiere.
- Eva Longoria stepped out in a super long train dress from Zac Posen. She completed her look with Sergio Rossi shoes and Neil Lane earrings.
- Halle Berry chose a sexy lingerie-inspired Nina Ricci gown with a sheer train. Ravishing!
- January Jones was red hot in a revealing Versace gown that she accessorized with subtle bracelets.
- Megan Fox wore a soft-pink Giorgio Armani Privé gown with an asymmetrical Swarovski adorned strap and a pair of Brian Atwood sandals.
- Mila Kunis stepped out in an emerald Vera Wang dress and Lorraine Schwartz jewellery. As for accessories, she chose Judith Leiber clutch and Yves Saint Laurent shoes.
- Pregnant and award-winning Natalie Portman looked stunning in a petal-pink satin Viktor & Rolf gown, Tiffany & Co. jewellery and a Dior clutch. The gown had an intriguing red rose embellishment.
- Sandra Bullock showed off her new hairstyle featuring bangs and a draped and embellished Jenny Packham dress.
- Olivia Wilde went for a wonderful strapless Marchesa ballgown. She accessorized her chocolate brown gown with Christian Louboutin shoes and Tiffany & Co. jewellery.