Oscars 2011: the the most valued awards of the film industry have been given out! Technically, “King’s Speech” dominated the night. In a fashion sense, there were few statement colours including plum, berry and tangerine, lots of nude, pastels, and (bling, bling) Neil Lane jewels.
Who wore what at the 83rd Annual Academy Awards?
- Natalie Portman looked ravishing in a plum off-the-shoulder Rodarte gown, Tiffany & Co. tassel earrings that set off her dress, and Jimmy Choo heels
- Mila Kunis wore a draped lavender Elie Saab gown that she paired with Neil Lane diamond danglers and a tennis bracelet
- Sandra Bullock rocked an elegant red Vera Wang scarlet design. She accessorized her gown with Harry Winston diamonds and a crocodile clutch
- Jennifer Hudson chose a tangerine Versace halter gown. She completed her show-stopping look with $1 million worth of Neil Lane jewels!
- Halle Berry looked stunning in a crystal-encrusted Marchesa corset gown with silk tulle ruffles. She accessorized her frock with Neil Lane diamonds
- Anne Hathaway appeared in a scarlet Valentino bustle gown. She matched her vintage red gown with a lipstick in the same colour
- Cate Blanchett wore a pleated silk chiffon Givenchy Couture gown in a pale wisteria lavender hue with Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry
- Reese Witherspoon appeared in 60’s-inspired black-and-white Giorgio Armani Privé gown that she paired with Neil Lane diamonds and a bouffant ‘do
- Céline Dion wore a long-sleeved Giorgio Armani Privé gown. Van Cleef & Arpels necklace completed her svelte ensemble
- Scarlett Johansson revealed a berry-hued lace gown from Dolce & Gabbana. She contrasted her polished ensemble with sexy bedhead hair
- Hailee Steinfeld in a hand-embroidered tulle Marchesa gown. She completed her pale pink ballerina frock with an elaborate updo
- Hilary Swank wore a strapless Gucci Première couture gown and matching Gucci crystal-encrusted heels. Interesting feather-metallic combo
- Amy Adams sported a form-fitting midnight blue L’Wren Scott gown and emerald-and-diamond Cartier jewels. Very femme fatale!
- Mandy Moore sported a nude crystal-encrusted Monique Lhuillier gown. She contrasted her pastel ensemble with trendy orange lips
- Penélope Cruz glittered in a red silk gown with a revealing deep-V neckline. She accessorized her L’Wren Scott frock with Chopard jewelry