Whether you like it or no, the cool weather is around the corner. The good news is that Fall is the best season for fashion because it is the time to master layers, jewel colours and bold accessories. Let’s talk about the must have items for your wardrobe.View Post
A show to die for! This year it was called The Model as Muse Embodying Fashion Costume Institute Gala – I will edit soon with more fashion details.
- Rihanna in a black puff sleeve suit and white ruffle shirt with black bow tie by Dolce & Gabbana
- Jessica Biel in a red Atelier Versace Spring 2009 strapless gown accompanied by Jusin Timberlake and his funny glasses
- Paulina Porizkova in orange bahemian dress
- Mary-Kate Olsen criticised for her Christian Lacroix Haute Couture ‘witch’ dress
- Gisele Bundchen in a sexy blue sequined minidress
- Victoria Beckham in a one-shoulder polka-dots minidress by Louis Vuitton (my favourite of the show!)
- Kate Moss who arrived in and with with designer Marc Jacobs and her surprising gold head gear
- Blake Lively in a chiffon Versace Fall 2009 gown of a colour od the sky
- Anne Hathaway in Marc Jacobs Fall 2009 strapless and short plum dress
- Kate Hudson in backless keyhole long Stella McCartney gown
- Jessica Alba in Jason Wu – such a perfect colour combination!