As seen in the local flower shops and ice-cream stores, laydylike sheer pastels reign supreme this spring. They epitomize femininity and project the fresh romanticism of young love. Add a touch of flair to your nails thanks to these refreshing pastel nail colours for spring.View Post
A show to die for! This year it was called The Model as Muse Embodying Fashion Costume Institute Gala – I will edit soon with more fashion details.
- Rihanna in a black puff sleeve suit and white ruffle shirt with black bow tie by Dolce & Gabbana
- Jessica Biel in a red Atelier Versace Spring 2009 strapless gown accompanied by Jusin Timberlake and his funny glasses
- Paulina Porizkova in orange bahemian dress
- Mary-Kate Olsen criticised for her Christian Lacroix Haute Couture ‘witch’ dress
- Gisele Bundchen in a sexy blue sequined minidress
- Victoria Beckham in a one-shoulder polka-dots minidress by Louis Vuitton (my favourite of the show!)
- Kate Moss who arrived in and with with designer Marc Jacobs and her surprising gold head gear
- Blake Lively in a chiffon Versace Fall 2009 gown of a colour od the sky
- Anne Hathaway in Marc Jacobs Fall 2009 strapless and short plum dress
- Kate Hudson in backless keyhole long Stella McCartney gown
- Jessica Alba in Jason Wu – such a perfect colour combination!