Punk princess has never actually left fashion world. She is said to have many faces but only one soul.
This time edgy means a combo of punk-rock and biker fashion. It is a great idea because most of us cannot decide what they actually prefer.
In a spring 2011 season punk is back in a mature and a truly chic way: a punk princess deceitfully wears leather leggings to a perfectly tailored jacket. Leather jackets, distressed shorts, lace-up boots with safety-pins and studs (here and there) are accompanied with the openwork sweaters (Gucci) or jackets (Balmain). In spring summer 2011 punk-rock shows up in a de luxe version taking advantage of the perfect combination of pretty meets punk.
My fashion advice:
- do not get too greedy while completing your punk rock wardrobe, these clothes need to be top-notch
- experiment with colours, black leather is classic but this time it is trendy to try colours
- feminine cut – this is what your spring 2011 punk/rocker/biker clothes should comply with
- wear something girly: a pair of high heels, and a ruffled dress
- try quilting detailing to create a genuine biker chic ensemble, guaranteed to get noticed