Make your fashion-forward statement in the hottest fabrics of winter – velvet and velour. Deeply romantic with a nod to vintage glamour, velvet just got sexier. As the most festive parties deserve your best effort, a chic, renaissance flair of velvet will do all the work for you. What is so special about the fabric? Velvet looks chic, but the feel is ultra-soft. It is seriously feminine and adds a splash of luxury to your looks. Just the same as velour since they are both the same fabric type.
Velvet and velour dominated most runways and turned into a must-have fabric of the season. Most designers favoured rich jewel tones. For instance, a mysterious blue velvet was seen in Ralph Lauren fashion show while a royal emerald was presented by Jill Stuart and Giorgio Armani.
Velvet mixes three trends: punk, heritage and glam. Celebrities know how to effortlessly tap into all three by injecting velvet into their look. With elegant draping, and modern tailoring, velvet adds a refreshing splash of opulence to the red carpet. Velvet applies to more casual looks too. Thanks to the stylish mix of glamour and rock chick, velvet is fast becoming a wear-with-everything wardrobe essential for the most stylish stars.
How to wear velvet?
A bunch of fashion tips: wear a velvet dress sleek and simple, or cinch it with an embellished belt for party-ready appeal. Add layered jewellery and cool boots to complete the flirty look or team a velvet dress with opaque tights and towering ankle boots for gothic glamour. Remember there are many velvet and velour pieces you can try instead of a dress. Velour pants, leggings, a jumpsuit, skirt or a jacket are there to help you rock the streets.
- 10 Ever Stylish Crocodile BagsLooking for a crocodile bag? See the timeless collection of traditional styles and refreshed details. All in all, crocodile bags are a must-have accessory for every classy woman because they are a symbol of luxury, durable, versatile, timeless, and unique. Posted in Shoes & Accessories
- Top Spring / Summer 2023 Fashion Must-HavesIf you've been following the fashion streams lately, you will have undoubtedly seen several new trends gaining momentum, like denim maxi skirts, cinched blazers, Mary Jane shoes, and a few more. Scroll down to explore the list of absolute clothing must-have pieces that will be in heavy […] Posted in Fashion Trends
- Cut Out Dress Is a Trend AlertOne of the latest fashion trends that have been taking the catwalk and the red carpet is peek-a-boo. This trend is bringing a lot of playfulness to the summer streets. So how about getting your sexy back in a cut out dress yourself? Posted in Summer Fashion
- Trench Coats That Save The DayIf there is one item a woman cannot live without in spring and fall, it is a basic, functional, and well-tailored trench coat. During the tricky trans-seasonal months, the trench coat saves the day, especially when it is windy or rainy. Do you need any more reasons to invest in this […] Posted in Spring Fashion
- Ruffle Blouses That Add A Touch Of RomanceThe ruffle blouse trend complements the boho chic style by embodying its femininity, flowiness, and attention to detail. By incorporating ruffle blouses into your wardrobe, you can add a touch of romance and whimsy to your boho-inspired outfits. Posted in Shopping
- Envelope Clutch Will Make Your Outfits More ClassyOn the contrary to the classic clutch bag that has timy room for your necessities, an envelope clutch holds your wallet, keys, sunglasses, lipstick and personal technology. Chic and edgy, it's an insanely cute bag that will make admirers green with envy. Posted in Shoes & Accessories