Brogues are a huge trend for Fall, and they are a great alternative to the dress shoe. The fine stitched detailing makes this shoe different than any other. Brogues scream class, confidence, and sex appeal. Grab a pair asap! In summer, wear them with a leather cap and shorts for the ultimate hi-lo mix. In fall, go for an overall menswear-inspired look and wear brogues with a trouser suit.
Traditionally, brogues are considered to be men’s footwear, but we see no rule in fashion, or better to say, ‘fashion has its own rules’. Therefore, there’s nothing to raise your eyebrows if you see women wearing menswear-inspired footwear, the brogues. Brogues are well known for their decorative pattern that goes along the toe and edges. Also, the cap of the shoe forms a design that looks like a W letter.
For girls who wish to create a cool girl’s wardrobe, brogues are the best choice that will beautifully give you a masculine vibe. Today’s fashion offers a wide variety of styles you can create with brogues.
Try on these shoes with denim pieces, like jeans, skirts, shorts, denim shirts, and jackets for a casual and relaxed look. If you want to create a boyish look, try on suits, boyish blazers, and jeans for daring everyday looks. These shoes are excellent to tone down any outfit that looks too much ladylike. In whatever way you put on these shoes, the result looks stunning, crazy, and glamorous.
Brogues are extremely versatile and universal, and you can pair this footwear with almost any kind of style, creating stunningly clean and stylish clothing combinations.
- How to Find a Pair of Jeans that FitsIf you’re a woman, you know how hard it can be to find a pair of jeans that fits. Plenty of women will only buy jeans in one specific style from one specific brand, because that’s the only pair of jeans they’ve ever found that fits the way they want a pair of jeans to fit. Posted in Fall Fashion
- Collegiate-Inspired Look To Try This FallWhether you’re going to a gig or planning a study session you can always count on the American high school-inspired preppy clothes. This season a book worm-look with on-trend varsity jackets, pleated skirts, chunky cardigans and leather oxford shoes get full marks in style! Posted in Shopping
- How Modernise Your WardrobeBored of the same old, same old? Feel like you’re stuck in a style rut? We feel you! Once you’re in your comfort zone, sometimes you just alternate between the same 3 or 4 outfits and after a while, it gets a little bittedious. We may not have huge budgets to warrant award ceremony-style […] Posted in Fashion
- Dazzle Like a Queen With An Evening ClutchWhen the midnight strikes and the lights are turned off for a moment, a twinkling clutch lets you dazzle like a queen. See the best embellished bags - wonder pieces that that will inject the wow factor into your party wardrobe. Satin, encrusted, snakeskin, playful or luxurious - these […] Posted in Shoes & Accessories
- How To Look Cool In Aviator SunglassesWhen you think of sunglasses, there is perhaps one style that comes to mind: Aviators. They were originally developed and sold by Ray-Ban and since the beginning aviators have been some of the ultimate fashion accessories. There’s nothing quite like wearing sunglasses designed for […] Posted in Shoes & Accessories
- How To Wear Denim On Denim TrendStella McCartney, Jean Paul Gaultier and - above all - Ralph Lauren prepared a strong dose of denim for their spring collections. Even though the head-to-toe denim look is usually a fashion "don't", it's no longer a shame to wear it this way. Take a cue from your favourite celebrities […] Posted in Fashion Trends