Round eyeglasses evoke elegance and classic style. They are a modern reinterpretation of the original classic that promises to keep you looking celeb-chic. Round glasses were recently popularised by Lady Gaga who has been wearing them all the time since “Paparazzi” video. Today it’s also Nicole Richie, Victoria Beckham and Mary-Kate Olsen who got inspired. But the fact is that no-one has ever worn round glasses in a more iconic way than John Lennon. Never ever.
Round sunglasses take a fresh, modern approach to a cool vintage look (did you know that round glasses were the first in that market and glasses have gradually become more and more rectangular). So it looks like glasses went back to their roots to dominate a 2010 and 2011 season in a more rounded way. Round sunglasses were seen in last spring’s runways of Proenza Schouler, Ralph Lauren and Michael Kors but a real madness started this year. Today, Massada and Topshop are following suit.
No one has worn round sunglasses in a more iconic way than John Lennon but there are still a lot of fashionistas trying to challenge that. Round sunglasses help soften sharp features such as a prominent jaw. There are many rounded frames that are a a modern take on a retro style. Find your inspiration on the runway. Fendi, Max Mara, Emporio Armani, presented the best rounded frames for 2017.
Go ahead and complete your outfit with these modern style sunglasses that feature a large round frame. Look for the shaded ones with a slight cat-eye cut to get a piece of chic Parisian style.
- Fair Isle Sweaters to Warm Up Your ChristmasInspired by the classic Nordic patterns, Fair Isle sweaters have unquestionable style. They combine the advantages of a work-to-weekend versatility and an on-trend attitude. It is no wonder a Fair Isle is the "it" pattern of the winter season for everything knit. Posted in Fashion Trends
- How To Wear Denim On Denim TrendStella McCartney, Jean Paul Gaultier and - above all - Ralph Lauren prepared a strong dose of denim for their spring collections. Even though the head-to-toe denim look is usually a fashion "don't", it's no longer a shame to wear it this way. Take a cue from your favourite celebrities […] Posted in Fashion Trends
- 7 Fall 2022 / Winter 2023 Fashion Week On-Trend Party DressesShow off your fashion savvy by choosing a perty-perfect dress following the latest trends. Whatever your choice is: a sexy slip dress, a sheer party dress, an asymmetric dress or a shimmery dress, you'll be flattering with high-fashion sensibility. Posted in Shopping
- Combat Boots Will Show Your Tough-Girl SideShow your tough-girl side with a pair of stylish, versatile and totally comfy combat boots! Look to Jessica Alba who sports this trend impeccably - she was recently seen in LA in a trendy biker jacket and a pair of tough enough Balenciaga boots. Posted in Shoes
- 5 Jackets Everyone Should Have In Their ClosetsSo your anorak is starting to look dated. Do you have the right jacket to replace it with? Lucky you, this fall designers pulled out all the stops to make sure you stay warm and toasty. Presenting chic jacket choices to keep you up to date with the best of fashionable outerwear. Posted in Fall Fashion
- How To Look Cool In Aviator SunglassesWhen you think of sunglasses, there is perhaps one style that comes to mind: Aviators. They were originally developed and sold by Ray-Ban and since the beginning aviators have been some of the ultimate fashion accessories. There’s nothing quite like wearing sunglasses designed for […] Posted in Shoes & Accessories