What are the latest nail trends for fall 2011 winter 2012?
Basically, this season designers bet on a typical autumnal colour palette. There is a royal gold, sophisticated burgundy, deep violet, mysterious navy and a smudgy silver. May I present the best nail polish colours for Winter 2012.
Purple Nail Polish
Dress up your nails with a deep violet nail varnish (just like I do) for the perfect marriage of fashion and fun. Apply just two coats of this chip-resistant, intense purple nail polish and turn your fingertips into a glamorous fashion statements.
Featured on: D&G
Gold Nail Lacquer
Look for the lush, shimmering gem-inspired gold shade with a hint of green. Peridot, as they call it, is sure to leave you with a sensational finishing touch. Your fingertips and toes will love this boost of colour and lasting shine!
Featured on: Chanel
Burgundy Nail Varnish
Taking its cue from the the runways, burgundy is a trending colour not only in clothing, but also in Winter 2012 make up. The best choice is a high-gloss nail lacquer painted on short, well-groomed nails paired with a burgundy lipstick.
Featured on: Gucci
Silver Nail Polish
Ready for some fun? You’ll love this graphite-inspired, sparkling, and a bit futuristic nail colour! Its lustrous disco ball shade infuses a punk-rock edge with a touch of irresistible glam. Totally dramatic and undeniably fashionable.
Featured on: Chanel
Navy Nail Lacquer
The icon of nail colours: classical and timeless, perfect for a high-fashion manicure. This deep nail polish (technically dark blue without shining) in Christian Dior’s collection is called tuxedo. Wear it day and night to suit your style.
Featured on: Christian Dior
- Fair Isle Sweaters to Warm Up Your ChristmasInspired by the classic Nordic patterns, Fair Isle sweaters have unquestionable style. They combine the advantages of a work-to-weekend versatility and an on-trend attitude. It is no wonder a Fair Isle is the "it" pattern of the winter season for everything knit. Posted in Fashion Trends
- Winter Nail Polish Colours Perfect for Sweater WeatherClassic, chic and indispensable, these hot nail polishes add an instant touch of flair to your nails. Check out the latest nail trends for winter: glamorous glitter nail varnish, daring metallic nail polish, vampy nail lacquer, matte nail polish and nude nail varnish. Posted in Beauty & Hair
- Buying Gifts for Men: Ideas for Any Special OccasionWhen shopping for the man in your life, it can be hard to find the right gift, something that he will truly appreciate. However, keeping the following products in mind, that many gentlemen will appreciate, will make your life a lot easier whether you are shopping for an anniversary […] Posted in Shopping
- How To Look Cool In Aviator SunglassesWhen you think of sunglasses, there is perhaps one style that comes to mind: Aviators. They were originally developed and sold by Ray-Ban and since the beginning aviators have been some of the ultimate fashion accessories. There’s nothing quite like wearing sunglasses designed for […] Posted in Shoes & Accessories
- How Modernise Your WardrobeBored of the same old, same old? Feel like you’re stuck in a style rut? We feel you! Once you’re in your comfort zone, sometimes you just alternate between the same 3 or 4 outfits and after a while, it gets a little bittedious. We may not have huge budgets to warrant award ceremony-style […] Posted in Fashion
- Fun Themed Summer Party IdeasWant an occasion to remember? Make the most of this summer with any one of these inspirational party ideas. There are some great themed party ideas that range from casino glamour to boho chic. Posted in Lifestyle Blog