Smart macs and trench coats are the perfect coats of armour against Springtime showers, but it doesn’t have to be a boring, uniform look. Here’s how to wear your mac so that you can still be stylish when braving the rain:
A completely classic look never dates, and as far as the mac goes classic means a thigh-to-knee length camel coloured coat that goes with absolutely everything. Burberry is, of course, King of the classic belted mac, with plenty of variations to choose from besides.
Wardrobe Essential: The Trench Will Always Be a Classic
A Full Skirt
Add a feminine twist with a full-skirted belted trench coat. Moschino has some swishy skirted trenches, including a Full Length Jacket that’s classic from the front, but quirky from the back.
With Added Interest
Little details can add individuality to an iconic look. Floral embroidery, for example, will add a feminine touch, while a leather trim gives a trench a more edgy vibe. You could even add your own leather belt to create a look similar to this Martin Grant White Leather Trim Trench Coat.
Celebrity-Inspired Leather Trenches You Need Now
A Short Story
Don’t be scared to choose the length of trench coat that best suits you. A shorter to-the-waist style can be just as wearable as a longer coat – or go for a full-on floor swisher if you like to stand out in a crowd.
A Stylish Switch
Switching up the fabric can be a great way to express individuality while wearing such an iconic shape of coat. Denim is a good casual option, while selecting silk will make your trench eveningwear ready.
Wearing a bright coat will ensure that you stand out on gloomy overcast days, and trench coats come in all colours of the rainbow. Burberry is a good label to look at, with every colour from post box red to duck egg blue – with plenty of perfect prints to choose from too!
- Dazzle Like a Queen With An Evening ClutchWhen the midnight strikes and the lights are turned off for a moment, a twinkling clutch lets you dazzle like a queen. See the best embellished bags - wonder pieces that that will inject the wow factor into your party wardrobe. Satin, encrusted, snakeskin, playful or luxurious - these […] Posted in Shoes & Accessories
- 7 Fall 2022 / Winter 2023 Fashion Week On-Trend Party DressesShow off your fashion savvy by choosing a perty-perfect dress following the latest trends. Whatever your choice is: a sexy slip dress, a sheer party dress, an asymmetric dress or a shimmery dress, you'll be flattering with high-fashion sensibility. Posted in Shopping
- Teal Is a Fall Shade You Need In Your ClosetFashion editors predict a greater leaning toward teal hues when fresh off the runways of Milan, New York, London, and Paris. You will see this cool yet glamorous shade covering everything from lovely day dresses to dazzling evening wear, casual separates, and beyond. Here are the hottest […] Posted in Fall Fashion
- Box Bags: The Must-Have Styles To Invest In NowThe structural retro-inspired silhouette of a lady-like box bag has been topping the hit list among numerous celebrities. Check out the simple yet timeless and elegant editor's picks from Celine, Marc Jacobs, D&G, Kate Spade and House of Harlow. You'll fall in love with this high quality […] Posted in Shoes & Accessories
- Toughen Up Your Look With A Studded BagEveryone's wearing studded bags. The sparkly and shiny studded bags are perfect for lifting the cold, darkening days. They can also accessorize your glam dresses like sequin dresses and metallic skirts for all the festive occasions later in the season. Something about adding studs brings […] Posted in Fall Fashion
- Top Fall 2022 / Winter 2023 Fashion Must-HavesFashionistas around the world drool over the new must-have items and trends in fashion and accessories. This time designers give us a hope for the next, very sophisticated and ladylike season. There’s no compromise in fashion these days – London, New York, Paris and Milan Fashion Weeks […] Posted in Fashion Trends