Fashion is (not) for the birds when it comes to this Spring. The time is now to experiment with colours and prints so why don’t you try something free-spirited, and visually flattering? Bird print should be just perfect!
Bird Print Spring 2012: Giles, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Carolina Herrera, Jill Stuart
Bird print hit the runways to inspire fashionistas all over the world to refresh their wardrobes. Dozens of fashionable avian interpretations were presented in Giles, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Carolina Herrera, and Jill Stuart.
This season ornitology should be your new hobby (at least in the fashion manner). Hummingbirds, swans, pheasants, parrots, toucans, and flamingos on your dress, skirt, T-shirt or blouse will add a little joy to your post-wintery ensembles. Just put a bird on it!
How to wear the whimsical bird print?
For a taste of the exotic, look to colorful birds in abstract print as seen in Marc by Marc Jacobs. More literal avian illustrations, perfect for setting off a retro-glam vibe were maintained in Carolina Herrera, and Jill Stuart.
This avian full skirt from Marc by Marc Jacobs nods to the most covetable Spring 2012 fashion trends. There are trendy stripes that take a cue from the aquatic trend, a ladylike A-line pleated silhouette and a small avian print detail near the hem. Taking it all into consideration, this skirt will take your daytime look to the next level!
The below mini dress from Prophecy comes from ASOS online store. It features a cute avian print design and a round neckline with a trendy Peter Pan collar. The avian motif is completed with semi sheer short sleeves, a fitted waist and a keyhole cut-out detailing to the reverse. 100% girly!
Prophecy bird print dress
- Envelope Clutch Will Make Your Outfits More ClassyOn the contrary to the classic clutch bag that has timy room for your necessities, an envelope clutch holds your wallet, keys, sunglasses, lipstick and personal technology. Chic and edgy, it's an insanely cute bag that will make admirers green with envy. Posted in Shoes & Accessories
- Collegiate-Inspired Look To Try This FallWhether you’re going to a gig or planning a study session you can always count on the American high school-inspired preppy clothes. This season a book worm-look with on-trend varsity jackets, pleated skirts, chunky cardigans and leather oxford shoes get full marks in style! Posted in Shopping
- Update Your Winter Wardrobe With These Chic Sweater DressesFuzzy, warm, printed or minimalistic – we love all styles of the sweater dress. Made of wool, cotton or cashmere, this dress type is the easiest way to achieve the effortlessly chic work-to-weekend look. Will you cozy up this Fall and Winter in a stylish sweater dress? Posted in Winter Fashion
- Top Fall 2022 / Winter 2023 Fashion Must-HavesFashionistas around the world drool over the new must-have items and trends in fashion and accessories. This time designers give us a hope for the next, very sophisticated and ladylike season. There’s no compromise in fashion these days – London, New York, Paris and Milan Fashion Weeks […] Posted in Fashion Trends
- 6 Trendiest Looks For You To Try Out This YearAs 2022 quickly ends, it is leaving behind unique styles and trends that fashion-minded folk will take into the New Year. With throwback styles meshing with the futuristic edge of today's younger consumers, there's no telling what fashion will look like in 2023. In the meantime, here are […] Posted in Fashion
- 1980s Fashion Tips From The Catwalks1980s fashion was characterized by bold, bright colours, exaggerated silhouettes, and a focus on self-expression and individuality. Some of the iconic actresses and models from the 1980s who are still looked to for fashion inspiration today include: Princess Diana, Madonna, Brooke […] Posted in Fashion