Karen Walker is a New Zealand-born fashion designer famous for her original, and unpretentious style that embodies contradictory entities: tailored and street, masculine and feminine, dark and bright.
Karen Walker’s sunglasses feature plastic and metal frames rooted in vintage but infused with a modern flair. They all have a signature gold arrow detailing at temple. These futuristic specs were worn by Rihanna, Alexa Chung, Rachel Zoe and Katy Perry. Picture credit: Karen Walker Sunglasses
Helter Skelter Sunglasses
These chic round glasses feature a pink plastic frame and metal temples. The metal piece at bridge connects acetate frames that split at nose. Gold metal arms continue to front in the designer’s signature arrow shape.
Number One Sunglasses
Plastic specs with smoke lenses for colourblock lovers! Black and neon yellow trim adorn the asymmetric frames to create the unique geometric effect.
Super Duper Sunglasses
These oversized, rounded glasses from Kren Walker feature beautifully sculpted high density plastic frames. Also available with a tortoiseshell frame.
Perfect Day Sunglasses
Slightly oversized, cat eye sunglasses with dark lenses and tortoiseshell plastic frame. Perfect for modern fashionistas looking for a hint of retro.
Laid-back and cool Karen Walker sunglasses give the instant it-girl status to street style queens! Get these two tone, thick circular black frames with translucent yellow trim to see the difference.
- Fair Isle Sweaters to Warm Up Your ChristmasInspired by the classic Nordic patterns, Fair Isle sweaters have unquestionable style. They combine the advantages of a work-to-weekend versatility and an on-trend attitude. It is no wonder a Fair Isle is the "it" pattern of the winter season for everything knit. Posted in Fashion Trends
- How To Look Cool In Aviator SunglassesWhen you think of sunglasses, there is perhaps one style that comes to mind: Aviators. They were originally developed and sold by Ray-Ban and since the beginning aviators have been some of the ultimate fashion accessories. There’s nothing quite like wearing sunglasses designed for […] Posted in Shoes & Accessories
- Is the Future of Fashion Stitchless?The fashion industry is one of the most ingenious sectors out there, with designers constantly coming up with new ideas about how to push things forward. Now, there could be a move away from traditional threads to more futuristic, stitchless garments. Posted in Lifestyle Blog
- How to Pick the Perfect Homecoming or Prom DressIt’s easy to get stressed about your prom dress. This is the biggest event of the school year and is likely to be the most important event in your life so far. Getting it right means you can make a great last impression and it will increase your chances of being noticed by that special someone. Posted in Fashion
- 4 Splurge-Worthy Leather Jacket Types & Styles For WomenLeather jackets really are a staple for a woman's wardrobe which seems to be fit for every occasion. Women's leather jackets are a true fashion statement that makes you look gorgeous even when you wear them with any outfit. Posted in Fashion Trends
- Winter Boots Every Woman Should Have In Her ClosetWinter is the time when you are covered up from head to toe but you do not have to look like a sack. Keep your eyes for the latest footwear trends and choose those that will suit you best. Bring out the trendy woolens and encase your feet in these 5 trendy boots. Posted in Shoes