When it comes to adding a little sass to your swimwear game, there’s nothing better option than opting for cut-out one-piece swimsuits that beautifully show off your curves. Just add water to this suit, and you’ll have a winning beach combination.
Take the plunge in an array of monokini styles, from a side cut-out swimsuit to the statement glitter monokinis. Or make a peek-a-boo in the middle with one of the totally on-point monokinis that guarantee to turn heads at a pool party. For the safe players, a classic black cut-out bathing suit can bring the desired dramatic look, and on top of that, you can reach for season after season.
Or cash in on the current with shimmery edit of the cut-out one-piece bathing suit in this season’s latest textures and colour hues. For head-turning glam, you can add some layered necklaces and throw a floor-skimming chiffon kimono over a cut-out bikini.
Although it’s still spring, it’s high time we thought about preparing for lying on the beach and soaking up the sun. So the question is, how to do it fashionably and according to the runway trends? Fashion designers gave us the answer with the beautiful one pieces and bikinis presented during the Miami Fashion Week Swim. The most notorious one is a cut-out one-piece aka monokini swimsuit.
With such a great deal of ‘unexpected’ flesh of skin, you can be sure a cut-out swimsuit will help you stand out on the beach.
Types of a cut-out swimsuit
There are quite a few options to choose from.
- one piece with baring side cut-outs aka monokini swimsuit
- peek-a-boo one piece with a cut-away detail between your breasts
- sexy one piece with a deep V-neckline
The cut-out swimsuits are seriously having a moment, and we are going to heart eyes over these 2022 glam swimsuits that’ll have your holiday look on point. From the cut-out bikini top to the essential monokini swimsuit and every style in between, whichever design you choose, cut-out one-pieces are sure to have all eyes on you this summer.
- Collegiate-Inspired Look To Try This FallWhether you’re going to a gig or planning a study session you can always count on the American high school-inspired preppy clothes. This season a book worm-look with on-trend varsity jackets, pleated skirts, chunky cardigans and leather oxford shoes get full marks in style! Posted in Shopping
- 4 Versatile Women’s Fashions Inspired by SportsEvery time the seasons change it’s time to look at our wardrobes. What do we have hanging in our closets that won’t be out of style this year and what items do we need this year? As we get into the full swing of summer months, you’d be surprised at just how many trending fashions were […] Posted in Fashion
- How To Stack Your RingsWhether you love designer rings or more affordable styles, rings are the ultimate accessory. They elevate any look, and some rings can even bring some rock’n’roll energy! They are an effortless way to accent your hands and add a modern twist to your outfits. No street style-worthy look […] Posted in Shoes & Accessories
- How To Choose The Best Diamond For An Engagement RingThanks to their timeless status, diamond rings are by far the most popular kind of engagement ring, but if you want to get it absolutely perfect, there are a few things that you’ll want to consider. Posted in Shoes & Accessories
- The Most Popular Women’s Hairstyles As Of LateThere is a wave of sought-after hairstyles that women have been choosing in various hair salons across the country. Following the latest fashion reports, it is no big surprise that the most popular hair trends have been: pretty ballerina buns, gorgeous long locks of hair, and braids of any kind. Posted in Beauty & Hair
- How To Wear Cheerful and Energetic Yellow There were a few trending colours on the Spring / Summer runways, but none triumphed more than neon yellow. The fragile sprouty shade with a green tinge might be a difficult colour to pull off, but for those that love to wear vibrant colours, there are certainly options on where to get […] Posted in Shopping