Every man wonders what makes women makes spend at the mall and then too crib about having not been able to purchase the perfect clothes with their shoes. How could they even do that – to match the clothes with the shoes?
Generally, the way it goes is that people match their shoes with their clothes. There are however some girls who do the exact opposite. They match their clothes with their accessories. It is indeed a smart way of having the perfect closet. That said, when it comes to matching something or buying something with shoes that shine, even the best of the shoppers get confused or perplexed. Do you own a pair of bright colored sneakers of pumps? What’s your take on how to wear them?
Here are a few tricks that will help you pair your shoes with your outfit:
- The first thing that you ought to know is that it is not necessary to match up your shoes with everything that you wear. Your orange shoes will look loud with an orange dress. Cut out the color by adding some contrast. Blue jeans, orange crop top and orange sandals are still okay.
- If you can carry them, wear them. Otherwise, don’t bother. The trick with bright colored shoes is to carry them with an attitude. You don’t need to get scared by the thought that almost every other person will be staring at your shoes. You just need to know that they are so jealous!
- Wear more blacks and whites with bright colored shoes. This will take away the extra brightness from you. You need to have some neutral tones in your clothes to carry the bright shoes nicely.
- Well, if you want, you can wear them with colors too. However, do not wear an extremely bright color with extremely bright clothes. May be a shade or two less in the same color, say, light green dress and dark green pumps or Vans shoes Canada would rock.
- Match up the accessories with your sneakers in case you are wearing neutral shades otherwise. Therefore, in case you think that your dress and your shoes as so much different let the accessories do the magic.
- Go for a mismatch. Now that doesn’t mean you have to wear pink with red. Make your mismatch orchestrated. So, you can go for a yellow shirt, green trousers and blue Converse shoes given that all of your accessories are of blue color.
These are some of the ways in which you can wear your bright Converse and other brands. These rules should be always considered before one purchase some really nice and bright colored shoes for herself or himself.
Now that you have bought home some beautiful pairs, how about checking the closet for the kinds of clothes that you currently have and the ones that you have to purchase to match with your sandals, boots or sneakers. Last but not the least, know what is in fashion.
If bright shoes are not the current trend, do not go for them. At times though you can wear these for occasions like weddings, birthdays and festivals. Adding a pair of bright colored shoes adds more variety to it.