A fresh manicure helps you look clean and put-together. This is the reason why many women spend hundreds of dollars every day on manicures. The question is, why spend money on a new manicure every few weeks when you can do it yourself? I’ll walk you through what I do to get a picture perfect manicure so you can do the same at home. Just follow these 10 easy steps.
- Schedule at least one hour for the whole manicure process and another hour for drying. Prepare necessary tools: a few washable pads, a nail polish remover, a wooden stick, a nail olive, a nail file, a nail polisher, a nail conditioner and a fancy lacquer.
- Remove the old nail polish remains with an acetone-free remover.
- Apply some nail olive onto your cuticles. Leave it for a while until they get soft and get rid of the unwanted cuticles with a wooden stick. Be gentle.
- Get the right nail shape with a nail file (have you tried a glass one?). Short rounded nails are on-trend as well as vampy pointy nails.
- Use a nail polisher but remember not to do it more than once in a week.
- Remove nail olive with a remover, wash your hands with a soap and make sure your hands are dry.
- Apply a thin coat of nail conditioner. Wait until dry.
- Apply a first (thin) coat of a nail polish, remember to do it thoroughly. Wait. Apply a second one, this time using some more nail polish.
- Use a nail dryer while on a rush or a cold cold water.
- Now relax on a couch, watch a telly or do anything you like as long as it doesn’t involve your hands.
- Voila! Your manicure is ready!
|Pocket Nail Cuticle Nipper Pack Contains Nail Trimmer, Pack of 3||MASH Premium Stainless Steel Cuticle Pusher Cutter Trimmer||Nail Soaking Tray **Acetone Proof** (3 Assorted Pcs)|