Funnily enough, UGG Australia classic boot has become an American staple. Not my favourite to be honest but UGG boots are admittedly comfortable and durable. Known for their warmth and easy attitude, UGG’s are presented as one of the most cozy and snug boots your feet will ever encounter.
A trademark round toe, sheepskin upper and lining wick moisture away, keeping feet dry and comfortable in this stylish winter boot. EVA outsole offers lightweight comfort. The only bug is that they are available in whole sizes only. This pull-on boot is perfect for the cold seasons to come. Do not miss out on UGGs!
From the UGG’s variety of choice you can pick a fancy pair from Classic shearling boots, Classic Cardy (a crochet boot), cuff boots and many more. A very interesting option is Women’s Kaia – the Classic UGG’s with a glamorous Jimmy Choo twist of leopard lamb suede print with grommet and domed studs in an antique finish. It costs $595 but I think it’s worth it.
Who’s wearing UGG’s then? A-listers like Jennifer Aniston and Lindsay Lohan chose Classic UGG’s while Eva Longoria and Kate Moss prefered the ones with the exposed sheepskin.
This year Uggs came up with many new styles that make them one of the most common fashion choices among celebrities such as Kendal Jenner, Hailey Bieber, Bella Hadid, Gigi Hadid, and many others.
Besides keeping your feet warm, they are also amazingly cute, trendy, and versatile, but more importantly, they are incredibly comfortable to wear. You can wear them with jeans, leggings, sweatpants, skirts, dresses, and whatnot. Don’t fear to be creative with your trendy Uggs. Style them however you like because Uggs are not only back, but they are a winter 2022-2023 must-have item for your collection.
- Espadrilles Will Make Your Summer ClassierLaid-back glamour meets beachy chic in these raw-edged espadrilles - they are perfect for various events from summer garden cocktail parties to beach side weddings. Either flat or with a raised heel, wedge espadrilles promise to keep you up-to-date to the latest trends. They go with […] Posted in Summer Fashion
- The Art of Layering: Lessons Learned from Street StyleLayering your clothes can really help to bring an outfit to life and make it far more interesting and versatile. However, layering is a look that can take a bit of trial-and-error and effective planning if it is to be well executed. Once you have assembled the ideal staple wardrobe of […] Posted in Fashion
- Fair Isle Sweaters to Warm Up Your ChristmasInspired by the classic Nordic patterns, Fair Isle sweaters have unquestionable style. They combine the advantages of a work-to-weekend versatility and an on-trend attitude. It is no wonder a Fair Isle is the "it" pattern of the winter season for everything knit. Posted in Fashion Trends
- Burgundy Is The Ultimate Colour for FallBid a goodbye to bright colours of spring and summer and gear yourself to welcome fall and winter with darker palette of hues. From Tory Burch and Zuhair Murad to Diane von Furstenberg and Kenzo, burgundy designs were sent down the numerous runways taking a modern stance on elegant […] Posted in Fall Fashion
- Combat Boots Will Show Your Tough-Girl SideShow your tough-girl side with a pair of stylish, versatile and totally comfy combat boots! Look to Jessica Alba who sports this trend impeccably - she was recently seen in LA in a trendy biker jacket and a pair of tough enough Balenciaga boots. Posted in Shoes
- 6 Trendiest Looks For You To Try Out This YearAs 2022 quickly ends, it is leaving behind unique styles and trends that fashion-minded folk will take into the New Year. With throwback styles meshing with the futuristic edge of today's younger consumers, there's no telling what fashion will look like in 2023. In the meantime, here are […] Posted in Fashion