If you are looking for a perfect Spring 2012 skirt you should know that the new season seduces with bold silhouettes and dramatically sculpted lines. Have a look at the top 5 editor’s picks that follow the latest fashion trends including: pleats, lace, pastel, white, leather and pencil skirt trend.
SEE BY CHLOE
Pleated skirt + pastel trend
Pleats will please you in this flirty look! An ethereal, almond swing design from See by Chloé softens your style, flaunting feminine soft pleats on the on-trend midi length. An elegant wide satiny waistband complements the vintage look and highlights all the right areas.
Lace skirt + A-line trend
Add the delicate touch to your look with this romantic black lace piece from Valentino. With an opulent black embroidery against the nude lining, the skirt nods to the lace’s darkly return to the runways. Versatile and stylish, it’s both suitable for the office and for play.
White skirt + draped trend
Invest in this season fashion’s freshest hue with a white draped design from Emanuel Ungaro. This modern take on a wardrobe staple features asymmetrical ruching and a hidden side zip closure. Wear it to work with a basic black button-down and (a pop of) colour block pumps.
Pencil skirt + lace trend
Fit to flatter your figure, this stunning piece holds the eye with a vintage-inspired lace in fine nude. Luxurious and extremely elegant it will speak volumes of your distinguished taste. Appropriate for conservative offices and professional events thanks to the knee length.
Pencil skirt + leather trend
It’s a figure knockout! This sultry and sharp design contours the body beautifully in a classic pencil style. Its high-waist offers an elegant silhouette and makes it modern with a striking red leather. Instant refinement to your night ensemble.
- 5 Spring Summer 2022 Bag TrendsFor many, a spanking new bag in their arms sounds like a good idea as a welcome note for the new season. The good news: there are plenty of options from the Spring/Summer 2022 collections to choose from. Here are the latest handbag trends you'll want to invest in to fully live the heat […] Posted in Shoes & Accessories
- 6 Trendiest Looks For You To Try Out This YearAs 2022 quickly ends, it is leaving behind unique styles and trends that fashion-minded folk will take into the New Year. With throwback styles meshing with the futuristic edge of today's younger consumers, there's no telling what fashion will look like in 2023. In the meantime, here are […] Posted in Fashion
- The Importance of Investing in a Good Quality BraAre you looking for a new bra? Are you sick of buying ones that don’t last? Well, maybe it’s time that you invest in a top quality bra that will do exactly what you want: support your chest with the utmost comfort. Here we are going to explore the importance of investing in a top-quality bra. Posted in Fashion
- Teal Is a Fall Shade You Need In Your ClosetFashion editors predict a greater leaning toward teal hues when fresh off the runways of Milan, New York, London, and Paris. You will see this cool yet glamorous shade covering everything from lovely day dresses to dazzling evening wear, casual separates, and beyond. Here are the hottest […] Posted in Fall Fashion
- Miami Designer Donna Leah Reveals Her Favorite Holiday GiftsFinding gifts for hard to please people and those that seem to have everything or want nothing is certainly a challenge. When shopping for family and friends who are super picky or are the first ones that grab the next new buzzy item before anyone else, it can be hard to pick that special something. Posted in Shopping
- 10 Mistakes Music Festival Newbies Make and How to Avoid ThemMusic festivals, at their core, are about fun and music. But from the welcoming community to the mind-blowing art exhibits, they’re so much more than that. To get the most out of any festival, it helps if you know how to prepare for whatever the weekend tosses your way. Here are some […] Posted in Lifestyle Blog